The use of dental lasers has been in practice for more than 20 years, proving them to be a highly effective method of treatment that can often deliver precision and perform treatments that used to not be possible. We invite you to consider laser dentistry for your smile and offer a few tips on the benefits of dental lasers:
– If a cancer biopsy needs to be performed, dental lasers can extract a tiny amount of tissue from the oral cavity for screening.
– We may use a dental laser to clear any debris from your mouth before performing root canal treatment to enhance the efficacy of the procedure. Lasers can also reshape your gums to better accommodate the dental crown.
– Canker sore treatment can be performed with dental lasers, which burn away the sore without the use of needles.
– When tooth decay necessitates the use of a dental filling, laser dentistry can effectively remove any areas decay from the tooth so that it’s ready to receive the filling.
– If you are ready to receive teeth whitening, we can place specialized gels on your smile and use laser dentistry to activate them.
If you would like to learn more about the purpose of laser dentistry in Hermiston, Oregon, we invite you to call Hermiston Dental Group at 541-567-4143 and schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dentists, Drs. Pablo Nicacio and Raquel Kafentzis.