Are you tired of using the same old teeth-cleaning tools? Do you wish there was a better way to enjoy flossing your teeth? If so, consider using an alternative interdental cleaning tool, such as a water flosser. There are times when traditional dental floss can be ineffective, such as when older patients cannot grip the floss like they used to, or when you cannot properly move the floss around your entire mouth. If you are in need of an alternative interdental tool, consider the benefits of a water flosser:
– Water flossers are designed to clean between teeth using a steady stream of water. This could be highly effective for individuals that struggle with traditional dental floss.
– One of the key benefits of water flossers is for their ease-of-use.
– If you have received dental restorations or appliances, such as orthodontic aligners, dentures, dental bridges or dental crowns, you may not be able to floss correctly between all teeth. In situations such as these, water flossers are effective.
– If you have any joint pain or struggle to floss with traditional thread, water flossers can be an easier to operate tool.
– Water flossers are highly effective and can clean between teeth as well as dental floss can. Water flossers have even been shown to aid in the prevention of oral health ailments such as gum disease.
Are you looking to shake up your flossing routine? If so, come visit Hermiston Dental Group and talk with Drs. Pablo Nicacio and Raquel Kafentizis for more information about water flossers. You can set up an appointment with our dentists in Hermiston, Oregon, by calling us at 541-567-4143.